Generate A 6-Figure Income From A Simple Home-Based Cake Decorating Business

Improve Your Cake Decorations by Leap n Bounds with this Amazing Video

16.11.10

My New Kenwood Mixer

At last, finally..I got a new heavy duty mixer, Kenwood chef series after a long long pestering to my husband which couldn’t tolerate my mumble and mumble about getting a new mixer. I didn’t expect to get a Kenwood mixer coz its considered high end price, in which initially I target of Trio mixer, but having problem in scouting for it. My BH always insist on quality products, so at the end I ended up buying the Kenwood chef which I’m very very happy and satisfy with it. I seems to get quite good results from using the machine compared to the normal mixer i previously had, although not every time successful (which i guess from my own mistake, not the machine). I’m now eagerly trying out various recipes that make me bakes almost every 2days if not every days. Getting quite crazy now as I considered myself “obsessed” with baking.
Here is photo of my latest Kenwood chef (kmc560) mixer. Looks nice, isn’t it. Hope that this machine can last me a long time. Now my second wish list will be a large oven something like the Europa oven or built in oven. Currently only have a convection microwave oven which only fit one small tray of biscuit or one tin of cake at a time. Time to save and scout for the best one…hahaha…HB will get really headache with my demand..



del.icio.us Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment